Our much-awaited $KAWI whitelist is now live. We would like to thank our community for showing constant support along the way as we build the biggest and most promising NFT-based game on the Binance Smart Chain.
You guys are amazing!
The Public Sale will be divided into two pools; the $SaFu Pool and our Exclusive Whitelist Community Pool.
This whitelist campaign is specifically for the Exclusive Whitelist Community Pool!
$Kawi x $SaFu IDO Details
- IDO Date: 10–06–2021 15:00 CET
- Total Token Supply: 147,000,000 KAWI
- IDO Price: 1 KAWI = 0.000115 BNB
- PCS Listing Price: 0.000145 BNB
- Max Allocation Per Individual: 5 BNB
- Total Tokens for sale: 33,810,000 KAWI
- SaFu Pool: 27,930,000 KAWI
- Exclusive Whitelist Community Pool: 5,880,000 KAWI
The Kawi IDO Whitelist will be a five-day event starting today June 3, 19:00 CET till June 8, 19:00 CET
In order to win a guaranteed allocation for the IDO, please complete these tasks:
- Join Kawi Official TG: https://t.me/kawi_world
- Join Kawi Announcements channel: https://t.me/kawi_announcements
- Follow Kawi Twitter: https://twitter.com/KawiWorld
- Create a tweet about why you are excited for Kawi, tag 2 friends and make sure to use @KawiWorld and $KAWI.
- Fill in the entry form, confirming your details: https://forms.gle/qdEWddh56qwC9wW26
All entries in the lottery will be checked for valid BEP20 addresses (Do not use wallets from exchanges like Binance or Coinbase!!) , Telegram handles, email accounts, and Twitter accounts. Any bot-entries, will be removed prior to a randomised draw of qualified users who will then be whitelisted for the IDO. Entries that have not completed all of the above steps will be disqualified.
There will be a total number of 247 winners of the lottery, each winner is eligible to purchase 5 BNB worth of $KAWI tokens. Whitelist lottery winners will be contacted via email and will be announced trough our Telegram.
The Kawi team will reach out to all lottery winners by email via the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kawi is a social game with a virtual economy that reflects the real world. Kawi has its own internal economy which is supported by a virtual currency called ‘KAWI’. Residents can earn KAWI by participating in everyday life activities like buying and owning property. Kawi is based on the principles of some of the real world’s economics, brought together in a browser based MMO game.